1) A joining fee applies to all new members and entitles the members to renew their membership before their membership expires subject to management approval.
2) An ACCESS CARD must be carried and must be swiped at the reception entrance on each visit to the club to gain access. Members can obtain a replacement card if an access card is lost or stolen for 50 AED at the reception. The member must report the lost/stolen access card so the Gym deactivate the card first before issuing the new card.
3) Cancellation of Annual Membership is not permitted and is non-refundable. However, on a case- to-case basis, the management may allow cancellation due to relocation or medical reasons provided that proof will be submitted and is subject for approval. A cancellation fee of 1 month dues will be applied once the cancellation is approved. This membership agreement is not cancellable by the member except as expressly provided above including, without limitation, the reason of the member’s failure to utilize the facilities of VOLT Fitness.
4) Cancellation must be submitted in person and in writing at your enrolling facility within thirty (30) days from your Membership starting Date. Subject to the foregoing criteria, Volt Fitness Body Building Club LLC will refund to you any enrolment fees and membership dues paid by you during the first 30 days.
5) Members can request to FREEZE the membership after giving a notice period of one week. The first month will be free of charge, 100 AED freeze fee, plus VAT will be charged for the 2nd month. Membership freeze can be applied from the 1st of the month. Duration of freeze is minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 2 months in a year.
6) CLUB ETIQUETTE: The multi–culture nature of the VOLT Fitness; all changing room users are requested to respect laws and customs with regards to modesty. Club members are requested to wear proper fitness attire at all times when exercising. The use of mobile phones with camera features or any other type of visual recorder in the changing rooms and the rest of the gym premises is strictly prohibited.
7) Personal training can be only done by VOLT Fitness Personal Trainers. Conducting training member to the other member/ members is not permitted and could lead to termination of membership.
8) Lockers will be cleared daily. Lost property will be kept for 2 weeks after which the management will dispose of the items in any way it sees fit. No claims will be entertained after this period. Management accepts no responsibility for lost or damage to contents kept in lockers for any reason whatsoever.
9) I participate in the activities at VOLT Fitness premises at my sole risk and responsibility. I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the activity.
10) Member acknowledges the existence of the club Rules and Regulations governing use of VOLT Fitness equipment and facilities and participation in programs and services. VOLT Fitness reserves the right to modify, amend or supplement the terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
11) VOLT Fitness may terminate Member’s membership at any time for breach of the terms and condition or generally undesirable behavior, as determined by VOLT Fitness in its sole discretion, and member will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of initial fees or dues paid on the date of termination.
12) The hours of operation will be set by VOLT Fitness and may not be changed at any time in its sole discretion.
13) VOLT Fitness expressly reserves the right to add to, eliminate, or alter any program, equipment, furniture or fixture when deemed necessary or desirable in its sole discretion, the information on this agreement is the property of VOLT Fitness and its subsidiaries.
14) Membership does not confer on Member any ownership interest in VOLT Fitness or any of its property. I have read, understood and agreed on the above terms and conditions.